Here are a ton of nugget couch ideas all in one place – Nugget build configurations, slides, ramps, forts, obstacle courses, and more ideas kids love!
Love your Nugget comfort couch? Yeah, us too! So much that we now have four! Whoops 🙂
People love Nuggets because they are full of limitless free play options for kids to let their imaginations run free and burn up lots of energy.
But, sometimes, with unlimited option, you get decision paralysis.
You know how if you go to a restaurant with a fifteen page long menu, it feels overwhelming to make a choice? It’s like that.
I have a LOT of nugget ideas from our 2 years of playing with them every single day.
So, today I am excited to round up all of our nugget configuration ideas for you!
Our ideas include:
- Nugget couch configurations
- 1, 2, and 3 Nugget build ideas
- Fort ideas
- Obstacle course ideas
- Nugget slides
- Nugget ideas for adults
I hope that each of these ideas will inspire you to do something new and different with your Nugget.
My big suggestion is that if you build something cool, snap a picture on your phone. Create a Nugget album!
I show my kids other peoples’ photos, but they respond much better to photos of our own nugget builds from the past.
Nugget color combinations
While you’re here, be sure to hop over and see my ultimate guide to Nugget color combinations. Because, TBH, this list is going to make you want another Nugget or two!
Keep scrolling to see links to each of our favorite ways to use our Nuggets!
Want more Nugget-y content?
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!
Hey there, I’m Morgan, the creative mind behind CelebratingWithKids.com! As a parent of two lively little ones, I’ve made it my mission to turn ordinary days into extraordinary adventures, sharing playful activities, thoughtful toy reviews, and delightful printables to help families celebrate every moment together. 🎉👨👩👧👦🎈