We LOVE our Nuggets! Here are all of our nugget couch ideas all in one place – Nugget build configurations, slides, ramps, forts, obstacle courses, and more ideas kids love!
Love your Nugget comfort couch? Yeah, us too! So much that we now have four! Whoops 🙂
People love Nuggets because they are full of limitless free play options for kids to let their imaginations run free and burn up lots of energy.
But, sometimes, with unlimited option, you get decision paralysis.
You know how if you go to a restaurant with a fifteen page long menu, it feels overwhelming to make a choice? It’s like that.
I have a LOT of nugget ideas from our 2 years of playing with them every single day.
So, today I am excited to round up all of our nugget configuration ideas for you!
Our ideas include:
- Nugget couch configurations
- 1, 2, and 3 Nugget build ideas
- Fort ideas
- Obstacle course ideas
- Nugget slides
- Nugget ideas for adults
I hope that each of these ideas will inspire you to do something new and different with your Nugget.
My big suggestion is that if you build something cool, snap a picture on your phone. Create a Nugget album!
I show my kids other peoples’ photos, but they respond much better to photos of our own nugget builds from the past.
Nugget color combinations
While you’re here, be sure to hop over and see my ultimate guide to Nugget color combinations. Because, TBH, this list is going to make you want another Nugget or two!
Keep scrolling to see links to each of our favorite ways to use our Nuggets!
The Ultimate Guide to Nugget Configurations!
Here are some of the best ways to use and build with your Nugget Comfort kids' couch!
Awesome builds and configurations you can do with just one Nugget!
All of the ways we love to build with 2 Nuggets!
Three Nuggets? Here are our favorite builds!
Here are some builds that you can do if you have FOUR Nuggets!
We love obstacle courses on a hot or rainy day. Here's ideas for incorporating Nuggets.
Kids LOVE slides! Here are slides you can make with Nuggets!
Here are a TON of ideas for how to build forts using Nugget kids couches!
Stairs + slide combo is one of my favorite builds! Here's a step by step guide to building it!
How to build a Nugget dinosaur - uses 2 Nuggets!
Wondering what to do with a Nugget when you aren't using it? Here's the best ways to store it!
Grown ups want some Nugget time? Here are the perfect configuration ideas!
How to turn your Nugget into a play restaurant for tea parties and imaginative play!
Christmas specific nugget build ideas
Here are my favorite build ideas that are perfect for babies and crawlers
My best tips & tricks for making nugget builds sturdier
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!