There are so many fun ways to play with a Nugget couch, but one of them is to stick felt to it! Here’s a simple tutorial on how to stick felt to a nugget couch!
We are obsessed with our Nugget kids couches.
But, you can also learn them for more small-scale imaginative play.
Our favorite way to do that is by sticking felt to the side of the Nuggets!
How to stick felt to a Nugget couch!
Nugget sticks to the sides of a Nugget using static electricity. It should stick directly on contact, our 1 year old can do it!
If pieces aren’t sticking, rub the felt agains carpet, fabric, or itself to build up static.
I like to lay a nugget rectangle on it’s side for a nice flat vertical work surface for the felt!
Does felt stick to all Nuggets?
Yes, felt sticks to both the original and double brushed Nugget materials!
Where do you get felt to stick to a Nugget?
I like to use educational or themed felt sets on my Nugget but you could use any felt – even buy rectangles of it and cut your own shapes!
My favorite spots to buy felt shapes are:
- dollar store
- target dollar spot
Any questions about sticking felt to the Nugget?
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!