The next big thing coming from Nugget is outdoor covers!
They have teased them by sharing this Instagram video and with a recent email.
Outdoor covers will be joining the single brushed and double brushed micro suede cover options.
And, with summer right around the bend, it seems like a great business venture.
Why would you want outdoor covers for Nuggets?
- Movie nights on a projector screen
- Outdoor builds
- For general protectiveness indoors if your kids are messy
Outdoor Nugget details
- Available starting June 7
- Only one color – a gray called Hopscotch
- $399 total price
- Double covers for outdoor protection
What are your thoughts on the Nugget outdoor covers?
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!