The next big thing coming from Nugget is outdoor covers!
They have teased them by sharing this Instagram video and with a recent email.
Outdoor covers will be joining the single brushed and double brushed micro suede cover options.
Nook and Cushy Couch, two Nugget alternatives, both have the option of outdoor covers.
They already released a waterproof liner earlier this year.
And, with summer right around the bend, it seems like a great business venture.
Why would you want outdoor covers for Nuggets?
- Movie nights on a projector screen
- Outdoor builds
- For general protectiveness indoors if your kids are messy
Outdoor Nugget details
- Available starting June 7
- Only one color – a gray called Hopscotch
- $399 total price
- Double covers for outdoor protection
What are your thoughts on the Nugget outdoor covers?
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!