Looking for Nugget couch configuration ideas? Here are some of our favorite single Nugget couch builds!
We are obsessed with our Nugget comfort couches! They are our favorite place to play, hang out, build, and play rough and tumble with our two kids.
We actually have 2 Nuggets, but we do a lot of builds that are just one!
Here are our favorite Nugget configuration ideas!
Be sure to check out our Nugget obstacle course ideas!
FREE Nugget configurations printable poster
Nugget couch configuration ideas
The classic couch – as seen on the box! To be fair, it’s much more comfy with two nuggets, but this is fine for kids.
This is the easiest way to store a nugget when not in use!
Head up, feet up, the perfect place to read a book!
We also love this for obstacle courses where you climb up, roll down, climb up, jump off!
A simple but sweet little fort set up. Surprisingly sturdy! Put the triangles wherever you like.
The Christmas tree
This is a popular build to decorate with felt cut outs or lights for Christmas card photos or with Elf on the Shelf!
The car port
This is about as big of a fort that you can build with just one nugget. Not bad!
You can’t beat the stability of this build, with the bottom mat making it extra cozy.
This build is great because it’s raised for a bit more headroom inside the fort.
This lounge-fort combo is a great place to curl up and read a book!
Climb on up! This isn’t the sturdiest build but is made a lot better if it rests on the seat of a chair or couch, too.
A sturdier climbing build, also great for including in obstacle courses!
A favorite of our cat (lol), you can’t beat a Nugget tunnel!
Up and in
Kids love sitting on top and throwing balls down the ramp!
The double cave
Two kids? No problem. With this build they each get their own room. Not bad for one Nugget!
The lean to
Another 2 room, 1 nugget build. A little less stable, but a lot more headroom for kid #2!
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
What’s your favorite Nugget building ideas?
Thanks for reading!