Looking for a creative 2 Nugget build idea? Here’s how to make a Nugget play couch restaurant booth!
Occasionally, we get more creative. This dinosaur build is another favorite!
Recently we have been making a restaurant booth a lot. This is GREAT for imaginative play and perfect for tea parties or playing with toy food.
Here’s how to build your own!
How to make a Nugget play couch restaurant
To build this build you will need 2 Nuggets or similar play couches.
Note: I actually have 4 Nuggets (I know, I know). I used 3 thick and 1 thin piece to do this build. If you have 2 Nuggets, you will want to use 2 thin and 2 thick pieces. Replace the bottom base piece with a thin piece.
First, lay a rectangular piece flat on the ground. If you have 2 Nuggets, this should be a thin piece. If you have additional Nuggets, I like to use a thick one here.
Then, place a thick Rectangular piece behind each side of the base piece. This stands better against a wall. Fold along the crease to follow the 90 degree angle and create the walls of the booth.
Place 2 triangles down in the center of the base. As you can see from my pictures, I’ve done them both directions and they work both ways. Place the other 2 triangles parallel as seats.
Fold your last thin piece and set it on top as a table top!
Play restaurant, cafe, or tea party!
If you have 4 Nuggets, this is the build I build next to it with extra pieces. It’s a fun cozy cave!
Want more Nugget-y content?
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!
Hey there, I’m Morgan, the creative mind behind CelebratingWithKids.com! As a parent of two lively little ones, I’ve made it my mission to turn ordinary days into extraordinary adventures, sharing playful activities, thoughtful toy reviews, and delightful printables to help families celebrate every moment together. 🎉👨👩👧👦🎈