Looking for a creative 2 Nugget build idea? Here’s how to make a Nugget play couch restaurant booth!
Occasionally, we get more creative. This dinosaur build is another favorite!
Recently we have been making a restaurant booth a lot. This is GREAT for imaginative play and perfect for tea parties or playing with toy food.
Here’s how to build your own!
How to make a Nugget play couch restaurant
To build this build you will need 2 Nuggets or similar play couches.
Note: I actually have 4 Nuggets (I know, I know). I used 3 thick and 1 thin piece to do this build. If you have 2 Nuggets, you will want to use 2 thin and 2 thick pieces. Replace the bottom base piece with a thin piece.
First, lay a rectangular piece flat on the ground. If you have 2 Nuggets, this should be a thin piece. If you have additional Nuggets, I like to use a thick one here.
Then, place a thick Rectangular piece behind each side of the base piece. This stands better against a wall. Fold along the crease to follow the 90 degree angle and create the walls of the booth.
Place 2 triangles down in the center of the base. As you can see from my pictures, I’ve done them both directions and they work both ways. Place the other 2 triangles parallel as seats.
Fold your last thin piece and set it on top as a table top!
Play restaurant, cafe, or tea party!
If you have 4 Nuggets, this is the build I build next to it with extra pieces. It’s a fun cozy cave!
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!