Want to put your Nugget couch to work after hours? Here are some Nugget After Dark build ideas for adults.
Y’all are going wild for Nugget After Dark. After this Facebook group went viral on TikTok, searches for Nugget couch ideas for adults have skyrocketed.
Whether you’re just curious or you’re interested in trying it out, here’s all the information you need to know about how to use a Nugget after the kids are asleep.
What is Nugget After Dark?
Nugget After Dark refers to adults having sex on a Nugget couch after their kids have gone to bed.
You can read all about Nugget After Dark here, but the idea is that adults are using Nugget couches to spice up their sex lives.
While the flat rectangles of foam are sort of bed-like (if you’re not super tall), that’s not the spicy bit.
Most people are getting spicy with the triangular wedge pillows included with each Nugget.
A sex wedge is nothing new, this is just a way to almost DIY – or, at least, re-purpose – your own.
Plus, most people don’t feel comfortable having an actual sex wedge in their home. This is an option that is already in your home.
The official Nugget After Dark facebook group didn’t allow screenshots, but we have re-created some ideas for you to bookmark. Hey, if your partner is on the fence about getting a Nugget, maybe you need to send them this post.
Here are some ideas for ways to configure your Nugget couch for nighttime activity. No models were willing to participate in this shoot, so you’ll have to use your imagination!
Nugget After Dark Ideas
Here are some of the most common configurations of a Nugget couch for Nugget After Dark activity.
If you are interested in trying one of these styles out, make the configuration in your home and then use your imagination to figure out how it would work.
Of course, remember your limitations when deciding what will work for you.
These are some of the most commonly discussed configurations, however you can make up your own ideas if you want.
Plus, if you add another Nugget to your collection, that opens up more possibilities.
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!