The Nugget is an AWESOME gift to give your kids for Christmas.
However, wrapping it can be a bit puzzling.
If you are trying to figure out how to gift the Nugget to your kids, here are some ideas to get you started!
PS – how about printing out our free Nugget configuration ideas poster to go with the Nugget and get them going right away!
The BEST Nugget couch Christmas set ups
Wrap the box
The EASIEST thing to do is just wrap the box. There are a few problems with this though.
First, you are supposed to take it out of the box ASAP to inspect and let the foam decompress.
Secondly, the Nugget isn’t that impressive straight out of the box. It looks sad and wrinkled. Nuggets take a while to fluff up!
Finally, if your kids don’t know what the box is, they probably won’t have a big reaction.
Wrap the individual pieces
A fun option is to wrap each of the 4 pieces. This would take a LOT of wrapping paper, and would be pretty clear under the tree what it is, but unwrapping is always more fun!
Set it up like a tree
Set it up in a build
Set up any other build. This would be an “invitation to play” and excited kids will likely run down and jump and climb on it! This is my personal pick for the most fun way to present a Nugget on Christmas!
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!