Want to set your Nugget comfort kid’s couch up like a Christmas tree? Here’s how to do it and some great decorating ideas!
Nuggets are a super popular Christmas gift for toddlers and kids. Whether you are trying to surprise your kids with the Nugget as a gift or just want to make your Nugget more festive for the holiday season, the Nugget Christmas tree is a great build!
How to make a Nugget Christmas tree
This is a great 1 nugget configuration idea! See more single Nugget configuration ideas.
- Make your thick triangle in a tent position.
- Place a triangle on top, laying horizontal.
- Put the thin triangle as a tent over top.
- Top with a horizontal triangle.
Nugget Christmas tree decoration ideas
Want to decorate your Nugget tree? Here are some ideas:
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!