Considering getting a Sandcastle Nugget? Here is everything you need to know about this beautiful color!
Looking for a warm, cozy neutral color for your next Nugget?
This popular color was retired and then brought back in 2021 – it’s that good!
Let’s talk about the Sandcastle color and how it might work in your home!
What color is Sandcastle?
Sandcastle is a sandy, golden neutral. It’s a very warm toned camel color – a dark beige or light golden brown.
If it’s any help, when I grab the color in the stock photos, the code I get is #D7AA76.
What material is Sandcastle?
Sandcastle comes in the single brushed microsuede, not the double brushed.
What colors does Sandcastle pair well with?
This depends on the vibe you are going for! Here are some awesome vibes:
- Muted rainbow – sandcastle + redwood + rodeo + bamboo
- Modern – sandcastle + atlantis + harbor + redwood
- Feminine – sandcastle + mayberry + potion + koala
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!