Considering getting an Atlantis Nugget? Here is everything you need to know about this beautiful color!
Teals are trendy and this beautiful dark teal color strikes the perfect balance between being on-trend and feeling timeless.
Let’s talk about the Atlantis color and how it might work in your home!
What color is Atlantis?
Atlantis is a deep teal color. While it photographs very teal, people who actually own it say that it tends to read much greener in person! Unless, of course, you pair it with a green – then you see the blue undertones.
If it’s any help, when I grab the color in the stock photos, the code I get is #1B7C92.
What material is Atlantis?
Atlantis comes in the double brushed microsuede, not the single brushed.
What colors does Atlantis pair well with?
This depends on the vibe you are going for! Here are some awesome vibes:
- Beachy Blues – Atlantis + Blueridge + Koala + Sandcastle
- Greens – Atlantis + cactus + bamboo + willow
- Muted rainbow – Atlantis + Willow + Rodeo + Redwood
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!