Considering getting a Bamboo Nugget? Here is everything you need to know about this beautiful color!
Looking for a natural, earthy green color for your next Nugget?
Let’s talk about the Bamboo color and how it might work in your home!
What color is Bamboo?
Nugget calls bamboo a mossy sage green. I personally think it’s darker than what I consider sage. It is definitely muted and does not at all read as bright!
If it’s any help, when I grab the color in the stock photos, the code I get is #9AA482.
What material is Bamboo?
Bamboo comes in the single brushed microsuede, not the double brushed.
What colors does Bamboo pair well with?
This depends on the vibe you are going for! Here are some awesome vibes:
- Greens – bamboo + willow + beanstalk + atlantis
- Boho vibes – bamboo + sandcastle + sweet pea + redwood
- Muted rainbow – bamboo + atlantis + rodeo + redwood
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!