Considering getting a Willow Nugget? Here is everything you need to know about this beautiful color!
Deep forest green is a super aesthetically pleasing color. It feels earthy and homey.
This shade is dark enough that it almost feels neutral, but is still bold color!
Let’s talk about the Willow color and how it might work in your home!
What color is Willow?
Willow is a deep forest green color. It’s super earthy and works very well in boho style homes!
If it’s any help, when I grab the color in the stock photos, the code I get is #595B4A.
What material is Willow?
Willow comes in the double brushed microsuede, not the single brushed.
What colors does Willow pair well with?
This depends on the vibe you are going for! Here are some awesome vibes:
- Neutrals – Willow + Koala + Sandcastle + Blueridge
- Preppy – Willow + Mayberry + Blueridge + Daybreak
- Earth tones – Willow + Sandcastle + Pebble + Harbor
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!