Considering getting a Koala Nugget? Here is everything you need to know about this beautiful color!
If you like neutral colors, you are in the right place considering a Koala nugget! This is one of the most timeless and classic nugget cover colors ever!
Let’s talk about the Koala color and how it might work in your home!
What color is Koala?
Koala is a cool gray color. It is neutral enough to work in almost any home with nearly any style of home decor.
If it’s any help, when I grab the color in the stock photos, the code I get is #BCBCBC.
What material is Koala?
Koala comes in the single brushed microsuede, not the double brushed.
What colors does Koala pair well with?
This depends on the vibe you are going for! Here are some awesome vibes:
- Neutrals – Koala + Blackbeard + Sandcastle + Harbor
- Pastels – Koala + Mayberry + Daybreak + Bamboo
- Blues – Koala + Blueridge + Atlantis + Snorkel
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!