Considering getting a Harbor Nugget? Here is everything you need to know about this beautiful color!
Charcoal gray is a classic color. It’s a popular couch color which makes it a great option for if you want your Nugget to look like a classy piece of furniture!
Let’s talk about the Harbor color and how it might work in your home!
What color is Harbor?
Harbor is a deep charcoal gray. It is a warm toned gray and those warm tones make it feel very cozy and welcoming.
If it’s any help, when I grab the color in the stock photos, the code I get is #626062.
What material is Harbor?
Harbor comes in the double brushed microsuede, not the single brushed.
What colors does Harbor pair well with?
This depends on the vibe you are going for! Here are some awesome vibes:
- Neutrals – Harbor + Koala + Sandcastle + Blueridge
- Pop of color – Harbor + Lolly + Snorkel + Cactus + Starfish
- Pastels – Harbor + Mayberry + Daybreak + Koala
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!