Considering getting a Starfish Nugget? Here is everything you need to know about this beautiful color!
Want something BRIGHT coral colored for your Nugget? Hello, meet starfish!
Let’s talk about the Starfish color and how it might work in your home!
What color is Starfish?
Starfish is a bright, neon coral color. It reads more orange than pink in most lighting!
If it’s any help, when I grab the color in the stock photos, the code I get is #F9524C.
What material is Starfish?
Starfish comes in the single brushed microsuede, not the double brushed.
What colors does Starfish pair well with?
This depends on the vibe you are going for! Here are some awesome vibes:
- Neons – starfish + cactus + potion + snorkel
- Rainbow – starfish + saturn + cactus + snorkel
- Boho – starfish + bamboo + sandcastle + rodeo
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!