Considering getting a Mayberry Nugget? Here is everything you need to know about this beautiful color!
Love pink and purple? Well, Mayberry is a pinky-purple colored Nugget. Confusing, I know!
I actually own 2 Mayberry Nuggets so I can show you how it looks in real life!
Let’s talk about the Mayberry color and how it might work in your home!
What color is Mayberry?
Nugget describes mayberry as a modern mauve. It my opinion, it’s a dusty pink/purple combo.
In artificial light, it looks much more pink (see triangular build below).
In natural light, it has more lilac to it.
If it’s any help, when I grab the color in the stock photos, the code I get is #BB97B0.
What material is Mayberry?
Mayberry comes in the single brushed microsuede, not the double brushed.
What colors does Rodeo pair well with?
This depends on the vibe you are going for! Here are some awesome vibes:
- Muted brights – Mayberry + Lagoon + Dewdrop + Sweet pea
- Pinks – Mayberry + Majesty + Rosebud + Sweet pea
- Boho – Mayberry + Redwood + Sandcastle + Bamboo
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!