Wondering what age a Nugget comfort kids couch is for? Here’s the answer – and ideas for using it for every age!
Nuggets are a super popular kids couch. But, did you know that they were originally designed to be used by college kids?!
The founders were students at UNC who were looking for a comfy, affordable, lightweight alternative to a futon for seating in dorm rooms.
Anyways, Nuggets are great for ANY age.
We got our first for our son’s first birthday, then continued to use them for our second child from birth!
Here are some ideas for using Nuggets for all ages!
What age is Nugget comfort for?
Nuggets can be used for many ages, from age 1 to adult. Here are some ideas for using them for each age:
|1 year old||Learning to climb and crawl|
|Toddler||Forts, climbing, obstacle courses|
|Preschooler||Forts, climbing, obstacle courses, slides, lounging|
|Kids||Forts, climbing, obstacle courses, lounging, watching tv, sleepovers|
|Teens||Lounging, sleepovers, watching TV|
|Adult||Lounging, sofa, “after dark” activities|
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!