Looking for an awesome accessory for your playroom? Let’s talk about the Foamnasium Mega Wedges and if they might be right for your family!
Looking for an awesome accessory for your Nugget? Or, just want a fun foam block for your kids or toddlers to play with?
You don’t have to spend much time in a Nugget or playroom Facebook group you know that kids go wild for climbing wedges.
They are great for climbing up, rolling down, and using as steps to get into big Nugget configurations. They can also be used as ramps for toy cars.
Let’s talk about the Foamnasium Mega Wedges!
Foamnasium Mega Wedges
Mega Wedges are foam wedges for climbing, sliding, and general fun play. They come in a 2 pack for double the fun!
What are the Mega Wedges made of?
The wedges are made of American-made polyurethane foam.
The covers are made from medical grade vinyl that is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
How big are the Mega Wedges?
Each Wedge is 20” tall, 20” wide, and 35” deep.
Are Mega Wedges safe?
Foamnasium is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified. That means they are lead free and phthalate free.
Where can you buy Foamnasium Mega Wedges?
Foamnasium is sold at a ton of places including:
How much do Mega Wedges cost?
A standard pair costs $249 and the “enhanced” material is $275 for the pair.
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!