Wondering if a Sam’s Club Member’s Mark Explorer Sofa will fit in a Nugget cover? Let’s talk about the ins and outs!
Nuggets are super popular modular kid’s couches and toys – read our full Nugget review!
Sam’s Club has their own branded version – read our Sam’s Club Member’s Mark Explorer Sofa vs Nugget comparison.
These foam kid’s couches are very similar but not exactly the same.
Sam’s couches are cheaper than Nuggets, but Nuggets have covers in more colors.
Do Sam’s Club Explorer Kids Sofas fit in Nugget Covers?
YES, you can fit a Sam’s Explorer kid’s couch in a Nugget cover. The rectangles fit perfectly.
The Sam’s triangles are more pointy than the rounded Nugget ones, but they still fit the covers. Leave the Sam’s original cover on the triangle under the Nugget cover for a tighter fit!
More Nugget-y content:
- The Ultimate Nugget review
- Nugget Comfort Alternatives
- Do Nuggets go on sale?
- Is the Nugget toxic?
- Must Have Nugget Accessories
- FREE Nugget Stain Remover Cheat Sheet
- Nugget double vs single brushed suede
- Outdoor covers for Nuggets
- Pikler Triangle Benefits
- Nugget cleaning cheat sheet
- Nugget build configuration ideas
- Two Nugget build configuration ideas
- Three Nugget build configuration ideas
- Four Nugget build ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a couch?
- How to stick felt to a Nugget kids couch
- How to store a Nugget when not in use
- How to move a Nugget
- Best climbing toys for toddlers
- How to get the covers back on a Nugget
- Nugget Obstacle Course ideas
- Nugget fort building ideas
- Nugget tunnel build ideas
- Nugget configuration ideas
- Nugget slide ideas
- Can you use a Nugget as a bed?
- How to make Nugget builds sturdier
- The best Nugget ottoman covers
- Is a Nugget Montessori?
- A favorite build: steps + slide combo
- How long does it take a new Nugget to fluff up?
- Is there a Costco Nugget alternative?
- Nugget alternatives in Canada
- Nugget alternatives in Australia
Thanks for reading!