Looking for Easter basket ideas for your kids? Here are my best Easter basket ideas for toddler and preschooler girls!
Easter is a special holiday for a lot of families. While gifts and baskets are not the reason for the season, they are still a fun tradition for kids to get excited about.
However, it can be rough to come up with enough ideas to fill an Easter basket! So, I am sharing some ideas with you today.
I want to be clear – I’m not one to really “gender” things and my kids mostly get things that are age appropriate vs “gender appropriate”.
That being said – as my daughter gets older, I am amazed at how she is drawn to “girly” things. She doesn’t go to school, we don’t push princesses on her, she has a brother. She just loves necklaces and dress up and baby dolls.
So, while the majority of these things are gender neutral and work for ANY child, a few will be what is traditionally considered for girls. Do with that what you will!
Easter ideas for kids:
- How to make bunny crayons
- How to make Easter bunny footprints
- Easter bunny letter – free printable!
- Bunny books for kids
- Easter basket ideas for babies
- Wooden toys for Easter baskets
- Easter Basket Ideas for toddler & preschooler boys!
- Easter Basket Ideas for toddler & preschooler girls!
- Non-candy Easter egg filler ideas
- Easter egg fillers for babies + toddlers
- Easter Bunny Bucks – free printable
- Easter Scavenger Hunt – free printable!
- What to put in the golden easter egg
- What sides to serve with ham for Easter for kids
Easter Basket Ideas for toddler & preschooler GIRLS!
- Swim suit
- Furry animal purse
- Play jewelry
- Stuffed bunny
- Beach/pool towel
- Pool toys
- Duck raincoat
- Deflated ball (beach ball or these bumpy balls)
- Bunny in a carrot car
- Calico Critter bunnies
- Maileg bunny
- Easter Bunny Bucks (printable experience coupons for kids!)
- Play dough
- Play dough tools
- Hair ties
- Hair bows
- Kinetic sand
- Fidget toys
- Temporary tattoos
- Crayola Color Wonder books
- Water bottle
- Bath toys
- Bubble bath
- Bath bombs (HUGE HIT!)
- Crayons (maybe make some bunny crayons!)
- Glow sticks
- Play food
- Peanut butter crackers packs (my kids LOVE these)
- Mini bags of mini oreos
- Applesauce pouches
- Easter themed sprinkles or baking supplies
Thanks for reading!