Looking for Easter basket ideas for your kids? Here are my best Easter basket ideas for toddler and preschooler boys!
Easter is a special holiday for a lot of families. While gifts and baskets are not the reason for the season, they are still a fun tradition for kids to get excited about.
However, it can be rough to come up with enough ideas to fill an Easter basket! So, I am sharing some ideas with you today.
I want to be clear – I’m not one to really “gender” things and my kids mostly get things that are age appropriate vs “gender appropriate”.
That being said – as my son gets older, I am amazed at how she is drawn to “boy” things. Trucks, trains, dinosaurs, anything loud and messy and rough. While he does play with some dolls, it’s mostly to have his dinosaurs “eat them up into bits”. *shrug*
So, while the majority of these things are gender neutral and work for ANY child, a few will be what is traditionally considered for boys. Do with that what you will!
Easter ideas for kids:
- How to make bunny crayons
- How to make Easter bunny footprints
- Bunny books for kids
- Easter basket ideas for babies
- Wooden toys for Easter baskets
- Easter Basket Ideas for toddler & preschooler boys!
- Easter Basket Ideas for toddler & preschooler girls!
- Non-candy Easter egg filler ideas
- Easter egg fillers for babies + toddlers
Easter Basket Ideas for toddler & preschooler BOYS!
- Swim suit
- Beach/pool towel
- Pool toys
- Duck raincoat
- Deflated ball (beach ball or these bumpy balls)
- Stuffed bunny
- Bunny in a carrot car
- Play dough
- Play dough tools
- Kinetic sand
- Fidget toys
- Temporary tattoos
- Crayola Color Wonder books
- Water bottle
- Bath toys
- Bubble bath
- Bath bombs (HUGE HIT!)
- Crayons (maybe make some bunny crayons!)
- Glow sticks
- Mini trains
- Matchbox style cars
- Play food
- Peanut butter crackers packs (my kids LOVE these)
- Mini bags of mini oreos
- Applesauce pouches
- Easter themed sprinkles or baking supplies
And, let’s be real, my kids get plenty of candy, too. How else is mom gonna snag some Reese’s eggs? No shame either way!
Thanks for reading!