Want to celebrate St Patricks Day by making a Leprechaun Trap with your kids? Here are 8 easy Leprechaun trap ideas, a super fun St Patricks Day kids idea!
St Patrick’s Day is one of those random holidays that is really fun for partying college kids and also like preschool aged kids. Anyone outside of those parameters, for the most part, won’t care. But for those in them – whoo, it’s a fun one!
We are talking leprechauns and rainbows and gold coins – all things that little kids love.
I have really enjoyed the new tradition of building a DIY leprechaun trap with my kids. It’s silly and fun, we get to do a craft and spend some time together.
If you plan on building a leprechaun trap that’s a bit fancier, be sure to start a few days in advance so you have plenty of time to set it up. But, there are still plenty of simple ideas that you can make the night before St Patrick’s Day!
Anyways, check out some of my favorite St Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Trap ideas!
Be sure to check out our St Patrick’s Day ideas!
- Printable Leprechaun letter
- How to make Leprechaun footprints
- St Patrick’s Day breakfast ideas
- St Patrick’s Day treat recipes for kids
- Free Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- The best St Patricks Day books for Preschoolers
- St Patricks Day crafts for toddlers + preschoolers
- Free St Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschoolers
- How to make an oatmeal canister top hat leprechaun trap
- Easy Leprechaun trap ideas
- What does a leprechaun leave in a trap?
Easy Leprechaun Trap Ideas
Here are my favorite simple leprechaun trap ideas!
How are you trapping a leprechaun this year?!
Thanks for reading!
Hey there, I’m Morgan, the creative mind behind CelebratingWithKids.com! As a parent of two lively little ones, I’ve made it my mission to turn ordinary days into extraordinary adventures, sharing playful activities, thoughtful toy reviews, and delightful printables to help families celebrate every moment together. 🎉👨👩👧👦🎈