Want to make a special St Patrick’s Day breakfast for your kids? Here are a ton of ideas to inspire you!
I love taking “smaller” holidays and making them into a multi-week celebration. That’s something that I used to mock as a single twenty-something but absolutely embrace now that I have kids of my own.
One easy way to make a holiday feel special is with a special breakfast. This often overlooked meal can be make extra special with a St Patrick’s Day recipe – or a jazzed up regular breakfast food!
So, I wanted to round up some easy but festive St Patrick’s Day breakfast or St Patrick’s Day brunch ideas!
Simple St Patrick’s Day Breakfast Ideas
Here are some basic hacks to make any meal have more St Paddy’s Day-vibes.
- Green foods
- Shamrock shapes (use cookie cutters!)
- Pot o gold
- Rainbow theme
- Lucky charms anything
- Avocado (as a green)
- Green juice or smoothie
- Kiwi (for a green)
Be sure to check out our St Patrick’s Day ideas!
- Printable Leprechaun letter
- How to make Leprechaun footprints
- St Patrick’s Day breakfast ideas
- St Patrick’s Day treat recipes for kids
- Free Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- The best St Patricks Day books for Preschoolers
- St Patricks Day crafts for toddlers + preschoolers
- Free St Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschoolers
- How to make an oatmeal canister top hat leprechaun trap
- Easy Leprechaun trap ideas
- What does a leprechaun leave in a trap?
Here are my favorite St Patrick’s Day breakfast for kids recipes!
Thanks for reading!