Planning a Thanksgiving gathering? There’s a lot to plan! Here are some of the best wine cocktails for Thanksgiving!
The holiday season often means lots of holiday hosting is going on.
If you are planning a Thanksgiving dinner, you might be looking for some cocktail ideas.
While Thanksgiving is obviously more about eating than drinking, it still can be fun to have themed drinks for the festivities.
What drinks to serve at Thanksgiving?
You should offer a variety of non-alcoholic beverages in addition to any cocktails or wine that you serve at Thanksgiving.
If you are hosting kids, you might want to check with their parent or guardian to be sure you don’t step on any toes, offering them juice or milk if that’s not preferred.
Non-alcoholic drinks for Thanksgiving
- Spa water
- Cranberry ginger beer mocktail
- Caramel Apple Punch
- Christmas punch
- White chocolate pumpkin nog
Check out all of my favorite Non-alcoholic Thanksgiving Drinks!
What alcohol goes with Thanksgiving?
The most common cocktails to serve on Thanksgiving will be made with white wine, red wine, or sparkling wine.
If you want more of a liquor cocktail, consider the mixer instead. Cranberry, pomegranate, cinnamon, apple cider, pumpkin spice, and blackberry are all classic fall flavored Thanksgiving bases. Add the liquor of choice from there.
Today I am going to round up some fabulous wine-based Thanksgiving drink ideas!
More great Thanksgiving ideas:
- Kid friendly Thanksgiving appetizers
- Thanksgiving side dishes for kids
- Breakfast ideas for Thanksgiving
- Carrot recipes for Thanksgiving
- Corn Recipes for Thanksgiving
- Fruit recipes for Thanksgiving
- Cheap side dishes to make for Thanksgiving
- Non-alcoholic Thanksgiving Drinks Recipes
- The best Thanksgiving books for preschoolers
- Where to get a free turkey for Thanksgiving
- How to make Thanksgiving baskets for needy families
- Things to be thankful for this year
- Fun & easy Thankful crafts for kids
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving cocktail?
Thanks for reading!