Planning a frozen themed birthday party? Here are the best Frozen party favor ideas!
Planning a birthday party for your little ones can be a delightful yet stressful task.
There is so much to think of and plan – even for a simple party, it can really add up.
Today we will explore the best-frozen party favors for a Disney Frozen-themed birthday party. Hopefully this list will make your planning just a little bit easier!
We have categorized the party favors into different sections, each with a list of hand-picked options to suit your needs.
Need a birthday gift? See all of my favorite Frozen toys for kids here!
The best Frozen party favors
I have broken the Frozen party favor ideas into the following categories:
- arts and crafts
- small plastic items
- frozen accessories
- food items like these Disney Frozen Cupcakes wrapped to go!
Wearable Party Favors
These are sort of the most expensive/elaborate favors on my list, but could be really special, especially if you have a smaller guest list.
- Elsa Crowns: Beautiful tiaras adorned with sparkling gems and Elsa’s iconic snowflake design.
- Frozen Capes: Vibrant capes to wear over their party clothes.
- Olaf mouse ears: Mickey mouse ears with an Olaf theme.
Art and Craft Party Favors
- Frozen Coloring Books: Activity books filled with Frozen-themed coloring pages and puzzles.
- Frozen Stickers: Assorted stickers featuring favorite characters like Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and more.
- Frozen Play Doh Jars: Mini jars of Play Doh in Frozen-inspired colors for creative play.
- Frozen Pencils: Colorful pencils decorated with Frozen characters.
- Frozen Notepads: Mini notepads featuring Elsa, Anna, and Olaf on the covers.
- Frozen Erasers: Assorted erasers in the shape of snowflakes, Elsa, and other Frozen characters.
Small plastic items
- Frozen Mini Figures: Miniature figurines of Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and other beloved characters.
- Frozen Bracelets: Beaded bracelets featuring Frozen-themed charms and beads.
- Frozen Straws: Curly straws with Frozen figures.
- Frozen Hair Bows: hair clips adorned with Frozen-themed bows.
- Frozen Necklaces: Necklaces featuring Frozen pendants and icy blue gemstones.
- Frozen Temporary Tattoos: Temporary tattoos showcasing characters and snowflake designs.
- Frozen Slap Bracelets: my kids love this style of simple bracelet, and they are interactive and fun, too.
Food Ideas for Goodie Bags
You can never go wrong with an edible treat in a goodie bag. Here are some frozen-inspired ideas.
- Snowflake Cookies: Delicious cookies decorated with snowflake icing designs.
- Frozen-themed Lollipops: Lollipops with Frozen character-shaped designs.
- Frozen Candy Wands: tubes of candy with a Frozen design on the end!
- Icy Blue Popcorn: Tinted popcorn with a blue hue to match the Frozen theme.
- Snowflake gummies: How cute are these snowflake shaped gummies? They don’t come in small packs so you’d have to bag them up but adorable!
Any more ideas for Frozen party favors?
Thanks for reading!
Hey there, I’m Morgan, the creative mind behind CelebratingWithKids.com! As a parent of two lively little ones, I’ve made it my mission to turn ordinary days into extraordinary adventures, sharing playful activities, thoughtful toy reviews, and delightful printables to help families celebrate every moment together. 🎉👨👩👧👦🎈